Think about a time when you completed an assignment without fully understanding what the teacher was looking for. How might knowing the “ins and outs” of a rubric change the way you approach an assignment? Connect your experience to what you learned today about the AP Lang Argument Essay rubric.
I have completed assignments before without fully understanding what the teacher wanted, which made it harder to know if I was doing the assignment correctly. Knowing the ins and outs of therubric will help me plan my essays around what earns points and make sure I include everything the rubric requires.
Today, we broke down the AP Lang Argument Essay rubric and learned what each scoring category is looking for.
I have completed assignments before without fully understanding what the teacher wanted, but knowing the rubric helps me focus on exactly what I need to include.
Comments
Post a Comment