Sept 25th - Prompt: Today, we learned how to use clustering as a brainstorming strategy before responding to any writing prompt. Think about today’s practice. How did clustering help you generate ideas, examples, etc for the prompt? What part of the clustering process was most useful to you, and do you think you would use this strategy when planning an AP Lang essay? Explain.

    Clustering helped me organize my ideas and come up with examples that I could use for the prompt. I think I would use this strategy when planning an AP Lang essay because it can help me get my thoughts together before I start writing.
    
    Today, we learned how to use clustering as a brainstorming strategy and practiced using it to generate ideas for a writing prompt.
    
    I think clustering could make writing essays easier because it gives me a clear starting point and helps me organize my thoughts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

August 11 Think of a time when you tried to persuade someone to agree with you, change their mind, or do something you wanted. What were you trying to persuade them to do or believe? How did you use ethos, pathos, or logos to persuade them? Which appeal was most effective and why?

August 19th Prompt: How has living in or around Atlanta influenced the way you see your community, culture, or identity? If you were speaking to someone unfamiliar with Atlanta, what would you want them to understand about your community?

August 24th Prompt: Describe something you will never fully understand.