Some students look at a rubric only after receiving their grade, while others use it as a guide while completing the assignment. Which approach do you usually take? After reviewing the AP Lang Argument Essay rubric today, explain how you could use the rubric as a roadmap to improve your argument writing.
I usually use the rubric while completing an assignment because it helps me understand what I need to include. After reviewing the AP Lang Argument Essay rubric, I can use it as a roadmap by checking each category as I write and making sure my argument, evidence, and commentary meet the requirements.
Today, we looked at the AP Lang Argument Essay rubric again and practiced analyzing different responses based on the rubric.
Practicing with actual responses helped me better understand what earns points and what can cause a response to lose points. I can use what I learned to improve my own argument essays.
Comments
Post a Comment