Introduction

     This school year, I have three main academic goals that I want to accomplish. Firstly, I would like to achieve all A's in my classes by staying consistent. Second, I would like to score a four or five on all of my AP exams so I can earn college credit. Finally my third goal is to improve my time management skills so I can balance my work with my life, become a better writer, and feel better about myself. By working hard and staying focused, I think i can accomplish these goals.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

August 11 Think of a time when you tried to persuade someone to agree with you, change their mind, or do something you wanted. What were you trying to persuade them to do or believe? How did you use ethos, pathos, or logos to persuade them? Which appeal was most effective and why?

August 10: As you grow older and face new experiences, what issue or topic do you think you'll have to stand up and debate most often, whether with friends, family, or society?

August 17th Prompt: Describe a time you felt completely lost.