August 21st Describe one thing that makes you different from other people.

     One thing that makes me different from other people is that how I approach my goals. Everyone has different strengths and priorities, and I think my determination to keep improving is one of the things that makes me unique.

    On Friday in class we did a quiz on rhetoric and what we have been learning. 

    The quiz gave me a chance to see how well I understood rhetorical appeals, rhetorical situations, and rhetorical choices. It also helped me recognize which areas I understand well and which ones I may need to review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

August 11 Think of a time when you tried to persuade someone to agree with you, change their mind, or do something you wanted. What were you trying to persuade them to do or believe? How did you use ethos, pathos, or logos to persuade them? Which appeal was most effective and why?

August 10: As you grow older and face new experiences, what issue or topic do you think you'll have to stand up and debate most often, whether with friends, family, or society?

August 17th Prompt: Describe a time you felt completely lost.