August 17th Prompt: Describe a time you felt completely lost.

     One time I felt completely lost was when I first moved to a new school. I did not know where anything was, who anyone was, or what the norms were. It felt like everyone knew each other and I was completely by myself. 

    During class on Monday, we went in depth on Claims of Value and how to write criteria lists to fulfill claims of value. We then completed an assignment that required us to create criteria lists for certain claims of value.

    This class helped me to understand the defining factors of a Claim of Value and a criteria list. I also better understand how to create criteria lists for Claims of Value and the differences between argumentative claims.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

August 11 Think of a time when you tried to persuade someone to agree with you, change their mind, or do something you wanted. What were you trying to persuade them to do or believe? How did you use ethos, pathos, or logos to persuade them? Which appeal was most effective and why?

August 10: As you grow older and face new experiences, what issue or topic do you think you'll have to stand up and debate most often, whether with friends, family, or society?