August 18th Prompt: What is the most creative thing you have ever made? Share what it was and explain why it stands out as your best work.
The most creative thing I have ever made was a cryptocurrency sniping bot using coding and python. My friend and I purchased some baseline code for the bot and made it much faster and effective at spotting, also known as sniping newly created coins available to trade. The point of the bot is to find and send coins quickly, allowing for early purchase, resulting in potentially large profits. I feel like this stands out as my best, most creative work because it is very unique and not many people have an effective, working bot. Also, it required a lot of work to make it efficient, with less bugs and glitches.
In class today we learned about Rhetorical Situation. This is essentially the buildup and context around why an argument is being made. We utilized the SPACECAT acronym to break down a speech by President Donald Trump. This is a simple, effective way to understand Rhetorical Situation surrounding arguments, and it works sort of like a checklist.
I feel like I have a better understanding of how and why arguments occur and the moments leading up to a speech or text. I also feel like I can better identify the tone of an argument because we touched on different tone words and the specificity of the defining factors of tones.
Comments
Post a Comment